one of the best tools for expressing what is difficult to say
We always paint in big groups of children and very often on the same mega wall or canvas to produce a collective art. Following are some of the main functions of our paintings:
- Beautification of children surrounding (mainly schools) and making it a perfect place for children.
- A tool for socialization of children by collectively participating in the paintings (murals).
- Illustration of different subjects and make knowledge and information visible, fun and easy to understand.
- Skill development which regardless of what use it would have it develops the participants.
- Trauma Therapy by simply letting children take over their own healing process and freely express themselves in a very safe and inspiring environment (very often the results are very astonishing)