Since 2002 MMCC has partnered with and been supported by many such as:
- UN agencies: UNICEF, UNHCR, WHO, UNAMA, UNIFEM, ILO, UNODCE, MAACA, ICRC
- Governments: France, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Afghanistan, Canada, EU,
- NGOs: Save The Children, Intersos, EMDH, GIZ, WHH, WarChild, Troicare, Solidarite, Equal Access, Culture of Resistance,
- Charities: MustardSeeds, Norgrove Foundation, Dignity for Children,
- Networks: CircusEffect, CircoMondo, ASCA, CARAVAN (European Youth and Social Circus Network) and FMC (Federation Mondial de Cirque), IJA (International Juggling Association)
MMCC’s headquarter is in Copenhagen Denmark and the main center in Afghanistan. Since 2017 we have numerous performances, workshops, exhibitions, and lectures in over 20 countries.
Afghanistan: Main office and Social Circus school in Kabul (Gol-e-Sang Center) with 5 regional centers in 5 zones of Afghanistan (Kabul, Balkh, Bamyab, Herat and Nangarhar)
Bangladesh: We have made performances and workshops for over 8000 children of Rohingya camps in Cox-Bazar and also initiated children’s performing teams in 2017. The activities are stopped as we are looking for new partners in Bangladesh.
New frontiers: We are currently investigating new horizons to discover. Our current 3 years strategy includes bringing our capacities and services to many more children in troublesome countries. Please let us know if you have any interests, contacts or ideas for our new expansion.