Things are all so simple as they can be but very often many tend to make them complicated and keep them that way. We bring them back to that natural, organic, harmonious and effective initial simplicity.
The main keys to our philosophy are:
- Believing in the children and their amazing powers and wisdom.
- Keeping ourselves as facilitators and providers rather than instructors or "teachers".
- Focusing on the process of the activities and all the achievements along the way rather than the final targets.
- Integrating and sustaining the activities by local partnership and ownership.
- Reaching wide and benefiting as many children as possible.