Main current projects:
- National Program (in Afghanistan): This includes 1500 children on daily and weekly bases attending activities in 5 zones of Afghanistan, performing for over 175.000 children per year. The National Program has artistic, cultural, educational, psycho social activities and is a inspirational source for the entire country. The National Program is mainly covered by donations.
- Urban Challenge: This is a youth capacity building project in Kabul with the aim of facilitating youth to develop their dreams and support them to meet, connect and be inspired to find their own ways and identities. The Urban Challenge (UC) is supported by GIZ.
- Global Expansion: bringing our capacities to other countries (this is a 3 years strategy reaching 3 of the biggest refugee camps in the word. This is sponsored by Mustard Seeds Trust.
- EDU performances: with incorporated subjects such as Land-Mine Education, Drug Abuse, Peace Education, which are performed for 3.8 million children
- Children advocacy activities such as champagnes and events
- Psycho social help and developing personal and social skills of underprivileged children
- educational and cultural activities, training
- National Championships, Festivals and Children Assemblies
- School Decoration
- Children Radio Program
- Photo and video Workshops and capacity building
- Pedagogic Workshops for teachers, trainers and master trainers
- International Tours including training and performances